Volunteering is fun & rewarding!
**8 sign ups per month get you UNLIMITED Farm Visits for you and up to 4 guests during that month**
- Must fill out a brief pre-screening.
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process the pre-screening and reach out to you for the next steps
All Volunteers Must fill out the "Hold Harmless Agreement"
- You can either email it signed, bring it signed, or we can have a copy ready to sign when you get to the farm.
Evening Tasks can be done anytime between 4p-9p and morning tasks between 7a-11a and include:
- Checking/stocking Hay.
- Checking/filling/cleaning water.
- Picking up poop.
- Feed the animals pellets
- General awareness of herd health.
- Locking them in dry lot/barn area
- Time it takes varies greatly per volunteer (minimum 1 hour)
- Depending on the event we are having at the farm we may need more or less volunteers
- Tasks during events include things such as supervising people with animals, check in, food/drink prep, parking, store sales and much more depending on the type of event.
As time goes on, our volunteer program will evolve and we will add more tasks to choose from. If you have any ideas, please let us know. We want to create the best experience for the animals and the volunteers!
Monday, February 19, 2024